Thursday, July 18, 2013

Every rose has its horn

Ah, roses and pianos.

Is there anything so romantic as these?


I also would have accepted rose and violin, rose and trumpet, or rose and french horn.

We've got to bring these cliche iconic images back in style.

I tell you what, I'll go guilt my husband into buying me roses and, while he's out searching frantically for them, I'll try to find a suitable instrument so that I, too, can craft my own romantic photograph.

**************************************************************

Update:

The only thing close to an instrument that I could locate in the house was a nose flute.

I wish I was kidding. Proof:


Rose-and-nose-flute wall art, it's gonna be big.

5 comments:

  1. We have a few nose flutes laying around this house, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got the makings of a family band right there.

      Delete
  2. My sister had that exact piano poster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But was it framed so tastefully in brass?

      Delete