Thursday, July 11, 2013

Did I dream it?

Rare is the moment when I am literally stopped in my tracks while perusing a store. But on this day, in the year of our Lord 2013, I spied what might just be the most hideous piece of furniture upon which one has ever laid eyes.

I think I inadvertently shoved someone out of the way as I rushed over to take a closer look at this thing.

Come to think of it, I may have scaled a few pieces of furniture that were in the way as well.

No time to go around.

Ugliness seen.

Must. Document.

"Oh, Henry, no.. Don't sit your mother there for dinner. My strawberry chair is just for honoured guests. Quick, get one of those old lawn chairs from the garage for her to use. She'll be fine and she can set her glass of sherry on the arm. Win-win."

4 comments:

  1. Omg.... This would have to go into the floral print category for me I think, as something I will never own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While floral print is not for everyone, fruital print is for no one.

      Delete
  2. I would probably buy that and bring it to my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't let Neil sit on it while wearing any of his special Christmas gift pants. It'd be too much.

      Delete